- OK to return to regular in-person meetings effective June 2 based on the comfort level of conference members
- Offer ZOOM option if some members are uncomfortable with in-person
- Friendship is one of our three essential elements and it is important that we restore our focus on building friendship and relationships as we return to normal function.
- No need for masks for vaccinated members or guests.
- Other sanitation methods (wipes, 6 foot distancing, etc.) for the meeting at the discretion of conference members
- OK to return to in-home neighbor visits effective June 2 based on comfort level of conference and home visitors. In-home visits should only be made by vaccinated members.
- It is not appropriate to inquire as to the vaccination status of neighbors we visit, although we should inform the neighbors of our vaccination status.
- Consider having call taker ascertain neighbor comfort level with in-home visit
- Home visitor should ask neighbor about mask/social distancing preference upon greeting at the door. Neighbor preference must be followed and home visitors should have a mask on hand. Check with neighbor on comfort with holding hands during prayer as well. Have masks with you for visits.
- During this transition time it is appropriate to continue with a “drop off” type visit, however, our ministry is rooted in personal visits with our neighbors and we must be affirmatively working in that direction.
- Have a conversation at your next conference meeting regarding these procedures
- These guidelines are not mandatory and each conference should discuss and determine the best path forward for them, remembering that the safety of members and neighbors is of the utmost importance. Conferences should continue to monitor state and CDC guidance and consider that in their decisions.
- Remember that our Vincentian ministry expects us to work toward consensus in decision making whenever possible.