St. Vincent de Paul provides prompt courteous free pick up service at your home, business, church or school in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, and Monroe counties.
- For free pick of your donations please call (313) 672-7837 or toll free at 877-788-4623. In addition, you can fill out our online form, you will receive a response within 1 business day. To help us control our costs and provide the most for those in need, we require a minimum of 20 bags/boxes of clothing, miscellaneous, or small household items, if no furniture is being donated.
- You can drop off your donations at any of our thrift store locations during business hours. Click here for locations and hours.
- Clothing and shoe donations can also be dropped off 24/7 at any of our 175 conveniently located drop boxes throughout Southeast Michigan.
PICK UP POLICIES
Pick ups are available Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 pm-6:00 pm. You will receive a courtesy reminder call the day before your scheduled pickup as well as a call 30 minutes before the drivers arrive at your location.
St. Vincent de Paul accepts gently used items that are not in need of repair. For employee’s safety we can only go up and down one flight of stairs within a home or business, items must be easily accessible and all glass and sharp objects must be placed in boxes. Since the outbreak of bed bugs, we cannot accept used mattresses, foundations (box spring), sleeper sofas, or futons. Tax donation receipts are given on each visit.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Items that are torn, soiled or covered in pet hair.
- Beds (Mattresses/Box Springs/Sofa Beds/Day Bed/Futon/Hospital Beds)
- Old Model TVs (We DO accept newer model televisions)
- Office Furniture
- Large China Cabinets
- Entertainment Centers
- Exercise Equipment
- No Game Tables
- Large Appliances more than 10 years old (Stoves/Washers/Dryers)
- Built-In Appliances
- Propane BBQ Grills/Pit
- Sharp Garden Tools (Saw, Sheers, Etc)
- Baby Items other than clothing
- No Fish tanks
- No Armoires
Driver reserves the right to refuse items.