St. Vincent de Paul provides prompt courteous pick up service at your home, business, church or school in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, and Monroe counties.
- For pick of your donations please call (313) 672-7837 or toll free at 877-788-4623. To help us control our costs and provide the most for those in need, we require a minimum of 20 bags/boxes of clothing, miscellaneous, or small household items, if no furniture is being donated.
- You can drop off your donations at any of our thrift store locations during business hours. Click here for locations and hours.
- Clothing and shoe donations can also be dropped off 24/7 at any of our 175 conveniently located drop boxes throughout Southeast Michigan.
PICK UP POLICIES
Home pick-ups are available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. You will receive three emails: a confirmation email, a 48 hour reminder email, and a Thank You/ Donation Receipt Email upon pick up.
St. Vincent de Paul accepts gently used items that are not in need of repair. For employee’s safety we can not enter any home or building; all items must be easily accessible and placed at their predetermined location (unlocked garage, porch or driveway). As always, we THANK YOU for helping us help others!
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Large Appliances (Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Stoves, etc).
- Anything Wet or Soiled
- Newspapers or Magazines
- Ripped, Broken, or Soiled Furniture
- Mattresses, Box Springs, or Hide-A-Beds
- Bathroom or Kitchen Fixtures
- Building/Construction Material (Paint, Wall to Wall Carpet/Padding, Lumber, etc.)
- Household Chemicals and Cleaners
- Automobile parts (Engine Parts, Oil, Tired, etc.)
- Baby Furniture (Car seat, Cribs, High Chairs, etc. )
Driver reserves the right to refuse items.